HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED TO VISIT THE GARDEN?
Within a couple of hours you will visit all created Japanese garden:
- you will see all the garden territory;
- you will see stone and bonsai gardens;
- during the season you will have opportunity to enjoy Japanese Matcha green tea;
- you will have opportunity to try on the real kimono and take a picture wearing it;
- you can take a guided walk in the garden;
- if possible, you can talk to the creators of the garden;
- and, of course, you can shop in our garden boutique.
SHOULD WE NOTIFY YOU IN ADVANCE OF ARRIVAL?
No, in the summertime the garden is open daily from 9:00 to 21:00, other times of the year - until the sun goes down. We recommend to book in advance the Matcha green tea drinking sessions for bigger groups, guided tours in the garden or planned photo shoots.
CAN WE TAKE THE DOG WITH US TO THE GARDEN?
We kindly ask all the animal lovers to leave their pets at home or in the care, because the animals are not allowed in the garden area.
CAN YOU BRING YOUR OWN FOOD?
Yes, you can, we have specially designed for this purpose space in our garden.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF bonsai?
Bonsai tree prices start from 10EUR. The rarer and older bonsai tree is, the higher it's price.
ArE THE VOLUNTEERS AND HELPERS ACCEPTED?
Yes, volunteers are accepted upon prior arrangement.
ARE THERE TRAININGS AVAILABLE?
Yes, we have one day long trainings "Bonsai Care Basics" on the collection of the group, please write firstname.lastname@example.org , or call +370 616 18530.
WHAT ELSE CAN BE VISITED AROUND?
- HBH leisure and entertainment complex (14 km)
- Kretinga Museum – orangery and manor house (18 km)
- Palanga Amber Museum and E. Andre park (20 km)
- Orvidų Homestead Museum (22 km)
- Mosėdis Stone Museum (38 km).
- Baltic mythology park (2 km)
- Erškėtynas (11 km)
- Šauklių boulders site (32 km)
- Energy labyrinth and geometrical shapes park in Plateliai (53 km)
- Pape Nature Park (20 km)